Ed Sheeran, 14th – 17th June, Wembley Stadium
You know you’re a Sheerio when…
- You know the names of his guitars.
- You know the meaning of all his tattoos.
- His music hits you in the feels every time. Nope… you’re crying!
- You’ve been trying to blag a Nandos Black Card ever since you found out Ed had one.
- You agree that Ed’s cameo in Game of Thrones was everything
Jay-Z and Beyonce, 15th – 16th June, Olympic Stadium
You know you’re a member of the Beyhive when…
- You’ve got your suspicions on who ‘Becky with the good hair’ actually is.
- You agree with Kanye that she had one of the best videos of all time #sorrynotsorry.
- You lived for Destiny’s Child’s reunion at the Super Bowl.
- You know the Single Ladies choreography off by heart (even if you can’t execute it as well as Queen Bey).
- You wish Beyonce could adopt you one day so you can share the Carter-Knowles’ amazing life. And be Blue Ivy’s new best friend – yay!
You know you’re a Jay-Z fan when…
- You got 99 problems but… you get the rest.
- You agree with MTV that he’s the greatest MC of all time.
- You were cheering when he sang Wonderwall at Glastonbury after that feud with Noel Gallagher.
Taylor Swift, 22nd – 23rd June, Wembley Stadium
You know you’re a Swiftie when…
- You give friends Taylor’s lyrics as solid life advice.
- You call her Taylor (because we can all pretend we’re on first name terms with our favourite stars, right?!).
- You’re LIVING for her new dark image and love saying ‘the old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now.’
- You can name at least 5 members of her squad.
- You’re as obsessed with her cats as she is. And the fact that they have surnames. G-E-N-I-U-S.
BST Hyde Park, 6th – 8th July, 13th – 15th July
You know you love Bruno Mars when…
- You’re literally obsessed with his dance moves.
- The Finesse music video gave you ALL the 90’s nostalgia you’ll ever need.
- You hear Uptown Funk and immediately want to get the party started.
- You’ve loved him since the Doo-Wops & Hooligans days.
- 24K Magic is part of your life and it’s not going anywhere – FACT.
The number one sign of being a hardcore music fan? Worshiping your favourite artists live in concert! So book your travel and we’ll get you direct to this summer’s hottest concerts, festivals and events.